MILE OAK

REVISITED

PORTSLADE - 1879

It is apparent that very little has changed over the years as many of the places shown on this map of 1879 still exist or can easily be remembered.


Sections of the map are shown on the next page.


Cockroost Hill and Bottom, New England Farm, North House Farm and Foredown Hill are all places we used to walk to.

Porstlade 1879